ACC sponsors 19 committees focused on substantive legal practice areas.
Committee activities include:
- Developing globally focused resources to share among members
- Organizing substantive Legal Quick Hits and CLE eligible webcasts
- Providing forums (eGroups) where members can exchange ideas and expertise
- Organizing conferences and other events around specific legal issues
- Advocating public policy positions
- Commenting on legislative, regulatory and other matters
Each ACC committee hosts an eGroup. To join a committee eGroup, you must first join the committee. Once you are a member of the committee, you are automatically enrolled in the corresponding eGroup. To access eGroups visit ACC's "Member-to-Member" page.
The Committee Leadership Manual will provide you with the information you need to provide effective leadership for the committee. It is regularly updated with new materials, checklists and best practices that will make the task of running the committee easy and engaging.
View leadership manual