Benefits of paying online:
- Instant Payment: Online payment is quick as well as hassle free and provides instant notification of the transaction to provide receipt of the purchased items.
- Saves Time: Access to purchased items is granted immediately upon purchase rather than waiting for the payment to be processed upon receipt via mail.
- Reduced Risk: Online payments are secure and paying online prevents the payment from being lost in the mail or misapplied.
- Going Green: One of the biggest benefits of paying online is eliminating paper waste. Paying online will reduce paper checks/credit card forms being mailed. In addition to eliminating paper waste, it also eliminates the costs of postage and envelopes.
- Payments can be made online via credit card or e-check.
What is required to pay online?
- Credit card: Name on card, card number, card expiration date, and zip code affiliated with CC
- E-check (NEW): Account number, ABA routing number, bank name, and bank account type